Aqva-Silk-705 gives the working solution unique properties, enhancing the effects of pesticides and improving the penetration of nutrients.
When processing by sheet:
- Provides spreading of the solution on the sheet surface, increasing the wetting area
- Promotes the penetration of the components of the solution into the leaf apparatus of the plant.
- When processing seeds, it provides a uniform coating of the grains with a working solution and reliably holds its elements on the grain.
Active substance: siloxane polyalkylene oxide modified with polyester with the addition of alkosylate. The concentration is 100%.
- There is no excessive foaming during the preparation of the working solution.
- Provides penetration of the solution components into the most inaccessible places within 30-40 seconds.
- It is not washed off by precipitation.
- Activates the action of nutrients.
- It has a prolonged effect for 15 days. Protects the surface of the sheet from contact with adverse environmental factors.
Foliar treatment – dosage of 20 ml per 100 liters or 30 ml per 100 liters of working solution
Seed treatment – a dosage of 10-20 ml per 1 ton of seeds (per 10 liters of working solution).