Fitofort Plus is absorbed by the plant and enters the juice as a nutrient, thanks to this it easily moves along the ascending and descending current to all areas of the plant, which allows you to effectively fight fungal diseases and root rot.
Fitofort Plus is a potassium phosphite that performs a double function on crops:
- It is a source of phosphorus and potassium.
- It stimulates the self-defense mechanisms of plants, acting directly on the metabolism, which allows plants to fight pathogens more effectively.
- It goes well with fungicidal treatments.
- It can be used both on a sheet and in drip irrigation.
- It has a buffer effect that ensures maximum assimilation by plants.
Foliar top dressing for cereals in the phase of entering the tube: 0.3-0.5 liters per 1 ha (compensates for the need for phosphorus and potassium, increases resistance to diseases). In the earing phase: 0.5 liters per 1 ha together with fungicidal treatment against ear fusarium.